The Valencia Padel Experience
26 – 29 March 2020
Who should attend?
Are you a beginner or a more experienced Padel player?
Everyone is welcome and can attend the program!
What to expect?
The Padel Experience is a 4-day sports event in Valencia for everyone that wants to improve his or her Padel skills. Especially for those who want to get their team as a whole to the next level!
Next to playing (exchange) games, you will get training from Spanish Padel Trainers, you will be welcomed by a local Padel Club and you will enjoy the beautiful environment in and around of Valencia. Next to an intense sportive program, you will get plenty of time and space to enjoy the city and its surroundings during optional side activities or on your own.
Check-in Wednesday or Thursday morning (at the latest). Chose your arrival date with us. Everything is possible! We recommend to rent your bikes the moment of your arrival to ease the rest of your stay.
14:00 – The Padel tournament starts! After you and your team will receive a welcome drink, the first matches and trainings will begin.
18:00 – Thursday evening you will be free. (chose an optional side activity)
10:00 – Matches will resume in the morning.
15:00 – Try a guided biking tour through the historic city centre and the Ciudad de las Artes (appr. 3 hours).
10:00 – Exchange team members with a Spanish Padel club and see who wins next.
14:00 – Free program/ Mister Valencia Siesta! (or chose for an optional side activitity)
10:00 – Finals & Award Ceremony
14:00 – Recommended: Finish the Padel experience like all Spanish on Sunday: with a lovely pan of Paella!
- 3 nights in a 4-star hotel
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Padel tournament with great prices & awards
- Training from Spanish trainers
- Team exchange with a Spanish club
- Biking tour through Valencia with guide
- Ample time and space to explore Valencia
- Organization and contact person on site
- Travel Guarantee via GGTO
From € 295,- per person
- Extend your stay before or after the tournament
- Rent bikes (flexible and sustainable choice!)
- Airport transfer
- Enjoy various culinary specialties during a guided Tapas Tour
- Team dinner in a typical Spanish restaurant
- Paella lunch (possible more than once)
- Walk through Valencia with a guide (possible morning, afternoon)
- Schedule extra padel trainings
- And much more..
Padel is the second sport of Spain. So, where else can you improve your Padel skills than here? Take part in a tournament, get training from Spanish trainers and challenge a Spanish team to beat them at their own game.
Adjust to the Spanish eating and sleeping rhythm. Meet Padel-loving locals during a team exchange and try the local cava’s and a real Valencian paella during the breaks!
Discover Spain’s third city with a knowledgeable guide during a walking or biking tour through the historic city centre. Or taste the local cuisine during the one-and-only Mister Valencia Tapas Tour.
Leave your information below and we will contact you within a few business days
to discuss your wishes and all the possiblities for you and your team.