Turia Trophy 2024
Pre-register your team for a sunny Valencia tournament in the summer of 2024 via the form and we will contact you for further details.
What to expect
Matches will be played 7 vs. 7. The tournament will be a mix of soccer, enjoying the great city or Valencia and of course the open Spanish culture and cuisine. You will enjoy Spain’s third city’s beautiful beaches, the delicious restaurants, a lively nightlife, the famous ‘City of Science and Art’ and a climate with over 300 days of susnshine per year!
Participating guarantees a weekend of soccer, culture, city, beach, party and most important fun!!
Tip: If you want to enjoy Valencia a bit more, arrive a day or two (or even three) earlier! We can take care of everything.
Check-in on Friday at the latest, though. We would advice you to rent bikes straight at your arrival.
Sunday, June 16th
10:00-13:00 Final round of matches
13:00-15:00 Trophy ceremony and Paella lunch at the club
15:00- 23:00 Free program or preparation for departure
- 2 nights at a 4* hotel incl. breakfast
- Transfer from and to Valencia airport
- 3 days soccer tournament
- BBQ at the club on Friday
- Lunch at the club on Saturday
- Paella lunch at the club on Sunday
- Bike tour incl. guide (approx. 2,5 hours)
- Travel guarantee by GGTO
From €345 per person
- Stay one or more extra nights
- Rent bikes at your arrival
- Attend a Valencia CF or Levante UD match
- Take a peak into the stadiums from Valencia CF or Levante UD
- Enjoy a guided tapas tour
- Dine in a typical Spanish restaurant with your team
- Try Padel (Spain’s second sport)
- And more…